What is it?
Soul healing is about activation of direct contact with soul and with source. Loss of contact with the force of universal love, God if you will, or the power greater than us – call it what you will is most likely at the root of most illnesses, especially depletion fatigue issues. A traumatic birth can lead the soul away from fully incorporating into the body resulting in living a lesser life that your destiny intended. Soul healing reconnects you to source.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To learn how to engage in contemplative meditation practice.
- To learn how to do active imagination and self-reflection.
- To receive direct soul healing yourself so that you can be activated into a deeper connection to source.
- To activate you as a channel for healing for your patients and clients.
- To acquire and internalise healing protocols for working with the multi-dimensional aspects of the body, heart, mind and soul.